I just love snow! how can you not smile just thinking of skiing, a snowman, cuddling up in a blanket, catching snowflakes on your tongue(ok, maybe not with the inversion..) a lot of people think I'm nuts, but really I don't understand why so many people hate it. sure it's not the most fun to drive in if you are an impatient driver, but if you would just slow down and relax you would notice the beautiful winter wonderland that you are driving in! Snow is the BEST! :) it's so wonderful to go up skiing on Saturdays and be able to escape the rushing traffic, hectic classes, the soupy inversion in the valley, the crazy city-folk running around, and just enjoy the mountains in their beauty. it's amazing to think that one tiny little snowflake can have such an intricate shape to it. if you look at it close up it is brilliantly beautiful tender mercy. Monday, January 31, 2011
Let it Snow!
I just love snow! how can you not smile just thinking of skiing, a snowman, cuddling up in a blanket, catching snowflakes on your tongue(ok, maybe not with the inversion..) a lot of people think I'm nuts, but really I don't understand why so many people hate it. sure it's not the most fun to drive in if you are an impatient driver, but if you would just slow down and relax you would notice the beautiful winter wonderland that you are driving in! Snow is the BEST! :) it's so wonderful to go up skiing on Saturdays and be able to escape the rushing traffic, hectic classes, the soupy inversion in the valley, the crazy city-folk running around, and just enjoy the mountains in their beauty. it's amazing to think that one tiny little snowflake can have such an intricate shape to it. if you look at it close up it is brilliantly beautiful tender mercy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment