Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer Fun..?

well, it's been a while since I last blogged and I figure it's time for a new one. I've been thinking about summer lately, mainly for the fact that I don't really get one this year. I had so many things I wanted to do this summer like hiking, camping, backpacking trips, learn how to mtn bike or rock climb, a road trip, running the river, catching up with friends, etc. and now it seems as if I am never going to get to even half of those. I was looking forward to summer even though I would prefer the snow any day of the year, so then what do I do..? oh that's right, I decided to sign up for a summer class and work. so now, I am spending my days at school studying polyatomic ions and balancing equations instead of enjoying the natural elements that I'm studying. I am told that one day it will pay off to have taken the summer semester, and right now all I have is the hope of it coming into view; but I'm sure in the long-run it will be better. so I guess all I can do is try to get as many fun things in as I can, in the little time I have out of the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment