Friday, May 25, 2012
Just Around the River Bend..
So I feel like something is right around the corner and I can't quite see it, but it's gonna be good. I have no idea what this change may bring, and I hate the unknown since I like to plan things out, but I have to trust in what will happen. There are a lot of things happening right now that could bud into something more beautiful, and I would like to know which one or if any will. I would really like to get out of this rut I've been in for a while now, and move on to something greater, but we will just have to wait and see what The Creator has in store for me that I can't see on my own. Stay tuned for more details!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I feel like you aren't saying something you already know ! Now I'm so curious . lol I look forward to hearing how things work out for you. In the meantime I'm wishing you the very best!!! Love and Miss You dear :)
ReplyDeletehaha, I know what is happening now, but I have no idea what things are going to do in the future. I'm just as curious as you! ;)
ReplyDelete