Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Life is Messy

do you ever wonder when things are going to happen in your life? like when you are ever going to graduate college(or simply decide on a major for some), when you are going to have a career instead of just jobs to get you by, when you are going to have a significant other, when you are going to buy a house, the list goes on. don't get me wrong, I love the things going on in my life, but sometimes I play the wondering game. tonight was one of those nights for me. I have a lot of great things going for me right now; I have a wonderful job that is giving me experience I can't put a price on, I have a fabulous family that will stand by me through anything, I have many little luxuries that I don't always deserve, I have some amazing friends that would do anything for me, I have the true Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and I have the opportunity to get a higher education. so honestly I have no reason to complain, and I'm not, however I wonder when the next steps of life are going to cross my path and what they might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment