Saturday, November 12, 2011
SNOW!!!
Snow is here again! and that means skiing, snuggling up in blankets, hot chocolate, skiing, snowmen, Hershey's candy cane kisses, skiing, holiday baked treats, comfy sweaters, skiing, almost the end of semester, snow angels and oh, did I mention skiing..? I'm so excited! :) winter is my favourite time of the year! I was up at the ski resort getting all set up for another year of ski patrol, and it got me even more excited. there isn't a ton of snow up there right now and skiing won't be too terribly wonderful next week when the resort opens, but I'm excited regardless. another year of faceshots coming, I can feel it now! :) I got my skis all tuned in anticipation for the lovely little flakes to start falling. on a side note, I have been slightly obsessed with this song lately.. I already loved it before, but then fell in love with it all over again with the way these two did the cover for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment